Amphibious: Sea-folk can breathe either while under water or while on land.
Ability adjustment: none
Vision: Echo location (Sea-folk gain blind fighting as a bonus feet)
They suffer -10 move silently while using it
May use it at range while under water
It is not functional while in the aria of a Silence or similar effect
Base land speed: 30
Base swim speed: 40
Weapon Proficiency: Sea-folk treat tridents as simple weapons, and nets as martial weapons.
Skills: +8 racial bonus to swim, and may always take 10
+8 racial bonus to listen
Automatic languages: common, aquan
Extraordinary abilities: ”INK” As Grease centered on self 3x day
• Caster LV=HD; save is Con based
• On land: self only, plus objects held or touched during duration.
• In water: 5’r (7.5’r) sphere centered on self
Nauseates water breathers as per Stinking Cloud
• Immune to own ink: not nauseated, no need to save vs dropping held items
• Involuntary reaction: after failing any fear save, must Will vs INK at the same DC
• This effect is not dismissible.
Bonus languages: any (non secret)
Favored class: Ranger